Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,134
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. I wonder what's inside the deb that's causing this problem?
  2. Can you tell me where you're getting this Zeno ia 5 from please?
  3. I don't think you can do that anymore. You can just go to the installed tab and change from user to expert.
  4. Instruction #2 breaks our community guidelines. Topic locked.
  5. Must be something else messing on your device.
  6. That means that iAPCrazy doesn't work with the game
  7. Here's how to go into safe mode: http://iosgods.com/topic/6474-tutorial-how-to-enterboot-your-idevice-into-safe-mode/ And you can try another game. You never know.
  8. You're on iOS 8.3? Which gane is it? Does this happen on all? Can you tey while in Safe Mode?
  9. You're confusing me. You said the game is crashing because of the hack?
  10. Try both as root/wheel and mobile/mobile
  11. Is this from Asphalt 8 precisely?
  12. Using Filza, go to /var/mobile/Containers/Data/ And look for Harvest Swap's Documents folder there.
  13. You need to have just a "hosts" file with no extension.
  14. I'm not sure really. You can try re-applying it. There was a member who had the same problem you did and he fixed it by using devugserver from that post.
  15. I'm going to have to say.... Chicken.
  16. There's also NewEgg
  17. $1500 AUD is how much in USD?
  18. Seems like you need to refresh/restore your copy of Windows 10. You had issues with it once, I don't know why you updated to it again.
  19. Cool! This is another way people can use. I'll link this thread to the pinned on in Save Game Cheats section.
  20. Yeah, I'm safe Apparently. Good to see no crosses on debs from here
  21. Turn off some features you don't need/use.
  22. Then you'll be even more secure. But is all of this worth it for a few dollars on In-App Purchases? I'd rather suggest you just use the refunding method instead.
  23. @@LLDB Novice I believe the restarts are because of the debugserver you're using. Can you try the one from this topic: http://iosgods.com/topic/5380-tutorial-how-to-get-lldb-working-on-windows/ Set the permissions properly and remove the old one.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines