To maintain a respectful and inclusive community, the following content is prohibited. Always use an appropriate and respectful language when you post information in the Community. Avoid racist, sexist, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pronographic, threatening, obscene or otherwise offensive language that could be considered detrimental to other users. The following are also expressly prohibited.
- Hateful Conduct. Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical condition, physical characteristics and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation and all accounts associated with such conduct will be indefinitely suspended.
- Harassment. Harassment is any content or activity that attempts to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others, and is prohibited. Depending on the severity of the offense, your account may be indefinitely suspended on the first violation.
- Unauthorized Sharing of Private Information. It is prohibited to share any content that may reveal personal information about individuals, or their private property, without permission. This includes but is not limited to: real names, phone number, email, location, etc.
- Discussions of fraud or blackhat activity.
- Any form of malware, spyware, adware and any other content that is deemed harmful towards the user or their device.
- Public defamation. Do not accuse other members for any wrongdoing in public. If you have something to report, do so via the report system or message a staff member.
- Making false, incorrect, or damaging statements in order to defame someone or the community itself is not allowed and will lead to your permanent suspension. Any attempts to directly hurt a member or our community will lead to your suspension.
- Spamming. Posting small useless posts on every topic in attempt to try and boost your post count or unlocking the hidden content is not allowed. For more information regarding this, read our Posting Guidelines linked below.
- Advertising other websites, forums, chat rooms/services is not permitted with the exception of one or two, i.e. YouTube or Google. This rule also applies to Private Chats/Messages and inside apps/hacks.
- Selling/Sharing your iOSGods account is strictly prohibited. The sold/shared account will be banned along with any new accounts the user has made.
- Multiple accounts under the same user are not allowed. If you are caught with multiple accounts, they will be merged/deleted/banned. You are only allowed one account on iOSGods.
- Phishing, hacking, IP logging, or signing in on another person's account is strictly forbidden. If you are found to be infringing this rule, you will receive a permanent ban.
- Stealing another person's identity is not allowed. This could be anything from saying you are a moderator to changing your username or profile picture to look similar to any other member, including staff.
- PayPal or any other donation links are not allowed in signatures except for some specific ranks or if allowed by staff.
Using spam emails or fake emails when registering is not allowed. Changing your account's information to use a fake email is not allowed.
General Community Rules
- Selling items, subscriptions, products whether they are physical or virtual is not allowed. Selling in general is not allowed inside the iOSGods Community.
- Do not share content posted on iOSGods to other forums/websites without credits and the author's permission.
- Do not bump your threads unless given permission by staff.
- Always search the forum before you ask a question just to be sure it has not been answered before.
- Asking ViP users or Staff or any other member groups with ViP privileges to share ViP hacks is not allowed.
- You can monetize your link with only 1 ad link per link.
- All hacks posted on iOSGods are for personal use only. You cannot use the hacks you download and profit out of them in any way. This includes paid services/modding other's accounts for a price.
- Placing your .deb hack inside a repo then linking it on the post (making users to add said repo in order to download) is not allowed.
- Advertisements placed inside cheats by the user is not allowed.
- Status updates that are pointless, (spam, external links to not allowed sites, asking for hacks/accounts) will get removed by staff. If continued, you’ll get warned.
- No like begging inside of topics. No creating multiple accounts to boost your own like count.
- Cheating or trying to cheat the ViP system will result in a permanent ban.
iOSGods may change the Guidelines at any time, at its sole discretion. Any material changes may be not communicated to you and your continued use of the Community will constitute your acceptance of such changes. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated with our Community Guidelines. Please do not use the Community if you do not agree to the new Terms.
If you are caught or found breaking one or more of these rules, depending on the severity of the offense, you will either receive a warning or a permanent ban. 3 warnings results in a permanent ban.
If you have any questions or uncertainty, contact an Administrator.