Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. @Ted2 @ple101 joka doesn't need this much love
  2. You have nice butt Lol
  3. @EveryoneFromiOSGods Thanks for being part of a wonderful community. Except @Joka he's like the grinch of iOSGods. It's a good thing @DiDA is here or else I fear what might become of the site. I wish you all a happy holiday!!
  4. @Chrizk0 think you can update it so it works with latest version? Or should I start a new request topic?
  5. The Japanese voice actor that played bulma has passed away.
  6. Make sure you are on the latest version of impactor
  7. Ssj3 angel goku and masked saiyan are here! You guys get any good pulls? I did 100 stones and got SR and R cards
  8. Just choose me
  9. @Amuyea think you can update to latest version? I can't chromocast option disappears with this hack
  10. Boondocks? Looks like uncle ruckus to me
  11. If you reinstalled the old hack on the new version you have to uninstall the hack and game. Then reinstall app and latest version of hack
  12. Just like Sneezh was saying; after 7 days the certificate expires which means if your phone reboots then you have to redo the whole process of reinstalling Yalu again. If your phone were to reboot before the 7 days then the Yalu app won't crash and you can re-jailbreak without having to reinstall Yalu.
  13. Die hard fans will
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines