Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. Wow! You'd think they would be prepared for these situations since it also happened in the Japanese version
  2. Who you aiming for? I'm going for Gogeta cause he's broken af!
  3. https://imgur.com/a/ROEbR now what? (link fixed)
  4. The androids are pretty easy to max and I maxed goku back when the one piece x dokkan collab event was on. The goku you receive from completing the stage gave 100% My androids are 100% potential and my goku is about 50%
  5. I already have SA 20 lol just need copies for potential
  6. Been doing that and I have yet to get another goku
  7. Doesn't that mean the jb version is coming out real soon?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines