Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. https://imgur.com/a/PyMDs 5 ssr 1 multi, my luck is coming back baby!!
  2. I got ssj4 goku and that's all I wanted. Didn't waste a single stone after that
  3. Why do non main accounts always get the better stuff
  4. https://imgur.com/a/jxrki Rip @Diversityy
  5. rip I used all my luck already just got one ssb kiaoken goku
  6. Does anything ever go right? https://imgur.com/a/6aHL0 here's my 2nd account
  7. When your 2nd account got more SSR than your main was gonna try to send a pic but the game started maintenance as soon as I finished a multi summon
  8. Yeah after an update, dominations requires an update to work so you're gonna have to wait for an updated version of the mod
  9. Try uninstalling the mods/hack then reinstall
  10. They said it will be available at 11am PST Unless it gets delayed
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines