Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ depends on what time zone you live in though. I can't play until September 5 at 9:00pm
  2. Digital version let's you play on the 5th
  3. Same! In the mean time I'm sticking to a GT team
  4. I got lr goku ssj4 goku Int ssj goku (Angel) Phy Omega Shenron (new) ssj4 Gogeta Nuova Shenron and usually a lr broly as friend
  5. What team you guys running for the world tournament?
  6. There's some good stuff. I don't recommend getting VIP if you only want it for a single app
  7. But England isn't a city.....
  8. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  9. There was an event where one piece and dragon ball did a collaboration and the event would give you a chance of getting a ssj goku after defeating doflaming. That goku gave 100% for super attack. I got it to 16 then I used elder kais
  10. My game starts to crash as soon as I open it
  11. Plz send energy once you get him
  12. Now we know why you didn't have any luck for ssj4 Gogeta
  13. I guess they're doing the free stones with orbs and bringing back the special missions for 20 stones a day again
  14. https://imgur.com/a/rnIW2 they just gave us orbs so I used those @Diversityy
  15. Ya boi got 100% lr goku!
  16. Try xcon from biteyourapple
  17. Why you lookin at my recent activity?

    :woa:

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines