Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. What is test menu for? All I can do is fight 3 walkers and get rewarded with 2 osprey pistol cards
  2. @DiDA the hack works but after fighting an enemy the stats go back to normal
  3. DiDA couldn’t have done it without me
  4. Here’s a link to Giphy so you can save it as a Live Photo on your supported iOS devices https://media2.giphy.com/media/pzBnnFqGCsxhdn9mAI/giphy.gif
  5. Really enjoyed the last few episodes of DBS so I wanted a Wallpaper for my phone but couldn’t find any good ones or they wouldn’t fit on screen, so I made my own! My first time making something like this! thoughts?
  6. Is it possible to get tetherme on an iOS 11 non-jailbroken phone? Maybe with impactor?
  7. @DiDA new version 3.8.1 is out. Watch out for the spam
  8. Yeah. You said you were gonna change your name to DiDA so you can get as much attention as he does
  9. There was a bug with the event so they forced update to 1.34
  10. @DiDA Just a heads up!! This doesn't work with latest version and I haven't seen Chrizko posting anymore I wouldn't lock it though, cause it still works on older versions.
  11. @senortaco389 you make me
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines