Jump to content

Xylla

Senior Member
  • Posts

    582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xylla

  1. No haven't done any activity recently, I'll try deleting all tweaks that I don't use then I'll update
  2. No, only the changed and installed are empty which makes searching empty too
  3. Yes, I can see my sources. I haven't been installing anything lately as it's been a long time since I've opened cydia I'm using Yalu102 Jailbreak I don't think anything I did caused this problem I just opened cydia after like 5weeks or so
  4. I'm dumb I get this
  5. I have Terminal
  6. How can I fix this?
  7. Guys? I need serious help. How to cheat in a examination wihtout gettting caught of course. There are plenty of ways on the internet but I want to know what you guys do. Please help 

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Xylla

      Xylla

      Jokes aside... HOW TF CAN I HIDE ANSWERS IN A ERASER POSSIBLY :facepalm: 

    3. Rayan-

      Rayan-

      Amateur..

      Check this sh!t out https://youtu.be/tK_brh0XY14

    4. Rook

      Rook

      There are some pens that you can have an integrated retractable sheet inside it, quite cool

    5. xLuc1ferx

      xLuc1ferx

      Well i took my mobile and cheated on my final exams...  kept it under my legs, thankfully my examiner wasn't a gay lol

    6. Fadexz

      Fadexz

      Maybe you should just study and try to remember the stuff.

  8. Still, too noob for this
  9. Welcome Yoosuf!
  10. Is it normal to cry at night in your blanket thinking about how bad of a person you are? 

  11. Hello everyone. I'm having a problem that my apps are not updating. How can I solve this? Btw, the tweak that shows the percentage and gives a notification when the app is done updating or downloading is App Percent
  12. My heart is like a stone. You hit it hard it, it will break

    1. Show previous comments  8 more
    2. xLuc1ferx

      xLuc1ferx

      This aint a post b!tch xD

    3. Xylla

      Xylla

      @Mr. Android what the

      @Zimon So don't Kappa 

    4. xLuc1ferx

      xLuc1ferx

      you Dont know that song?? Heart will go on song search it on google

      Between this is the power of a girl.. 

      https://www.facebook.com/Playerunknownmemesandvines/videos/1603957296310430/

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines