Jump to content

NialHoran

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NialHoran

  1. bruh i actually thought it was a complete jailbreak for us
  2. uhitmeudie is a very talented person in everything he does, and is the luckiest too! (I heard he's gonna win the giveaway)
  3. 2925
  4. Does anybody know if Ichigo (The Lost Agent) version is available in the Choose A 6 Star summons?
  5. That nova 3 account was stolen a long time ago

  6. ill take 164 then
  7. ill take 156
  8. Hi, I wanted to know if the new 10.2 Yalu jailbreak will be able to download iFile and install .deb hacks
  9. So I heard about the new 10.2 jailbreak and I was wondering if it is functioning. Functioning as in I can install themes, tweaks, apps like iFile and Filza and other stuff and get files from cydia also. And will my phone be slow and buggy if i do it
  10. I can't log into iOSGods forum's on my iPhone but I am still logged on my computer. I can't reset my password because whoever did this changed the original email I used to sign up for this account. I need a way to get my password back
  11. I need help because I forgot my restrictions password and I need a way to reset it. I used DiDa's TuT and I couldn't find the AppData folder. I'm on iOS 9.3.3 and jailbroken
  12. I need help with Rerolling on a Jailbroken device on iOS 9.3.3 for Bleach Brave Souls without downloading that big chunk of data.
  13. I have an account with 4 mugetsu's 2 aizen's and 4 barragans. But its my account
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines