Jump to content

NialHoran

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NialHoran

  1. Thats not even fair because some people come here out of curiosity or just assuming it is a joke.
  2. I am trying to hack DragonVale with this https://iosgods.com/topic/9785-dragonvale-all-versions-3-cheats/ and I extracted files and I am using the IBackupbot method to hack it but I still dont know where to import and restore the file could you tell me where if you know? Thanks
  3. I just downloaded this game trying now.
  4. I usually just turn on my cellular data and start playing Clash Royale
  5. i think so but you should wait until the official release b4 u download it
  6. Check your internet, date and time,uninstall xmod in cydia and vice versa update mod delete game and reinstall,clean with i cleaner and yeah should be working if not idk
  7. I think they auto ban you after you reach 1 billion coins
  8. I can make you an account with everybody augmented?
  9. i remember deleting a file called gate 3 or something and it worked. so if you have ifile just search gate 3 and delete that
  10. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't downloading a virus or anything
  11. So I just started using the IBackupbot method of applying save game cheats or something but I cant unzip the .rar files. I can only unzip the .zip files. Is it because I am on mac? If you know how to unzip the .rar files on mac please tell me
  12. So I just recently started using IBackUpBot for my new save game cheats because I am on ios 9.3.1. And I followed all the instructions and it still won't work. I think because the save game files are .rar and i am on mac. Please help. If it is not that problem could somebody pm me on how to work IBackUpBot?
  13. microphone
  14. Can you record without sound?
  15. Hi I know a way to this problem but you probably won't like it. You need to update to the latest version of ios. This is the only way known to me at this moment as I tried removing AppCake and still could not connect. Also before you update make sure you have the correct date and time set.
  16. I used my refund method and I'm lvl 12 with 4214 trophies .-.
  17. I used to mod GTA accounts but I forgot
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines