Jump to content

NialHoran

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NialHoran

  1. I have a Mac and I'm Jailbroken
  2. So I was playing a game called Bleach Brave Souls. You might have heard of it before. And since getting good characters is basically just luck I was wondering how to reroll with a fresh account without having to download all that extra data that takes forever to download. If you got something please help! Thanks. Oh and I have a iOS device so no android stuff will work for me
  3. The overall Iphone 6s itself parts are only worth 200-300$ or so. And therefore Apple is making $$$$$
  4. There is a new update so when you got time update please
  5. Turns out I can access multiple accounts within the game good tweak though
  6. do you know any repos that have a free version of it?
  7. I wanted to know if there was any way to clone Bleach Brave Souls 3.2.0 on IPhone 6s that's Jailbroken on iOS 9.3.3 if there is please help
  8. Idk what version it is but if you chose 2.6 it will crash
  9. Hi Everyone!!! Today I thought I might as well tell you how I have been kicking butt in Warner Bros hit game Injustice Gods Among Us. P.S if a person could tell me how to hide stuff on mobile that would be great ???????? I'm hoping DiDa could hide the instructions for me ???????????? Anyways here are the steps. 1. Must have JAILBROKEN device. 2. Download Appsync that is compatible with your device + AppCake 3. Go into AppCake and search "Injustice" click previous versions and click the very bottom one 4. Open the app and log in with this BANNED account that you will unban [email protected] : Hackedwbid1 (Capital H) 5. After you have logged in log out. 6. Close from multitask 7. Go to the Injustice website (godsamongus.injustice.com) 8. Create a account with fake info 9. Open Injustice and Log in with fake account 10. Update the game from App Store 11. ENJOY CRUSHING EVERY1 12. If you get banned you can either make multiple accounts while you are downgraded or rinse and repeat ????????????
  10. The game is server sided so no it's impossible
  11. Apple is still signing iOS 9.3.3 as of writing this post. You could go on youtube and search up "How to Downgrade From iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3"
  12. Got a Dragonite yesterday log back on today says im banned
  13. Is it possible for you to hack exp or the soul tickets?
  14. Thank you so much dida love you and your hacks Welp time to spam the raids
  15. But still this is almost exactly the same its only like a 3 second rejailbreak process and that's only if you even reboot your phone which is almost never
  16. I think bleach hacks don't work on IPhone 6s and iPad mini if you're on those devices
  17. Just restore and upgrade to 9.3 and jailbreak unless Apple already stopped signing 9.3
  18. When you press "Installer" there should be a black screen there that ends on the bottom with various numbers. 0 is for install successful. Any other has number means there is a problem for this go to the FAQ topic and look up your result code number and follow what they tell you. Or make a support topic. Also make sure the version is correct
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines