Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. What did he do exactly?
  2. trying won't hurt.
  3. Go to Cydia and Debian Packager and Debian Utilities and reinstall them both.
  4. Maybe you don't know how cheating works. Oh why am I even talking to a guy that can't even make his own cheats.
  5. 20
  6. @@DiDA isn't this kind of MSHook hard? Why not just use Flex way, and make a generator too like that.
  7. If you want it always enabled why not just, not put a preference?
  8. @DiDA Make this forums BytaFont compatible. Is it possible?
  9. Yey!!! Now I must know how to do it!!!!
  10. I dont know what that mean but lemme guess does that mean: In Game Manager? In Game Money? In Game Massacre (woa)
  11. Maybe you'll just beleive it when you ser the difference. And yeah ofcourse I'll try it. Use* BTW what is this IGMM? I know nothing about it
  12. Why hide? Daheck is the hide for?
  13. Selling is not allowed
  14. Maybe some Tweaks have affected Cydia? Try going to Safe Mode then go back to cydia and uninstall it.
  15. The 2nd is the best among all. But everything is random!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines