Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Flying Guy in Green could be Prototype 3 the after episode of Prototype 1 and 2
  2. @@Zahir Mind sharing your Tweak.xm??
  3. Could've just posted "Prototype 3" Name: Alex Heler (combination of James Heler and Alex Mercer )
  4. And Welcome To iOSGods!
  5. there are no "Thanks" button here, and I am very sure the even if there has a Thanks button no one would press it
  6. I think someone has problems.
  7. I forgot mine but I think mine is 2 GiB estimated.
  8. MC2 is still being distributed??? There is so many games on Gameloft, I never see MC2.
  9. Didn't read it, am to lazy to read.
  10. why? Why not lemme just upload my whole Bin folder and just download it? You download it* Oh oh oh Use setuptheos
  11. Remove Theos folder from /var/ Then remove theos on cydia, then install it try
  12. Bin?!!? WTF that's the problem Reinstall theos??
  13. Try download this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2srw5dnbrceb4gh/nic.pl?dl=0 Then paste it on your /var/theos/bin
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines