Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. oh no you don't. You can't beat me at spamming
  2. I saw what you did there Ya know I can beat you on Save Game hacking AS OF NOW But I can't beat you on anything else
  3. I thought I am the Non-JB hacker
  4. Damn, you might win the Cheater of the month.
  5. Ohhh... That thingg.
  6. And dude really, "<All Versions>". If yu didnt get it,
  7. This is the first time I see you posting on Non-JB cheats
  8. Okkk... But it's just like iCleaner, right? iCleaner from Cydia.
  9. It better be legit. Is it just the same with iCleaner??
  10. I am not french, so I didn't understand a thing I just used google translate
  11. ces français? welcome
  12. The "Thanks" button works
  13. [hide] <--- my enemies, especially when there are no Thanks button.
  14. Philippines: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/developer/the-pokemon-company/id446737235
  15. he's being generous!
  16. Shmoo created a tutorial on how to remove it https://iosgods.com/topic/22743-how-to-remove-non-removable-repos/
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines