Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Its fine if you dont backup files
  2. Don't thank me, thank the color. I only wanted to see the color
  3. Who da heck told you dat? Who ever he/ she is, he/ she is wrong now I know the color of 501 reputation. I boosted you just to see. Such a waste of time, I hate Violet
  4. I just edited the images
  5. di pa. ViP lang ako
  6. Delete and install again, have you tried that?
  7. lemme see
  8. Hacked App: LONEWOLF iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lonewolf/id1031152574?mt=8 Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: - 60190 Moneyyyys - All Rifle Unlocked - All Scoped Unlocked - All Items Unlocked Hack Download Link: Please press that ❤ (heart) button and the thanks button if you liked it. [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Download the file from the link above. Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to: iOS 7/6 and lower users: /User Applications/AppName/LIBRARY/PREFERENCES using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/AppName/LIBRARY/PREFERENCES using iFile/Filza. iOS 8 users: /User Applications/AppName/LIBRARY/PREFERENCES using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/AppName/LIBRARY/PREFERENCES using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4, 9 and higher read this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84-90/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. (its fine if u dont) Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - Me
  9. ok ok ok
  10. Oh next time please use "." ","
  11. So Mickey's is better that mine? (I know Mickey's better than me )
  12. PROFILE PICTURE: PROFILE BACKGROUND: I Don't know how the signature is (the Donate button).
  13. Never heard about it \\_(l_l)_//
  14. Can you do it now? Please
  15. Amuyea's right, you might be just creating a story so you could have a lifetime ViP My best guess, just wanna have lifetime ViP
  16. Dude, I think you can't understand a simple sentence: "There are no Lifetime ViP giveaway last year on June"
  17. Can you give me the topic link.
  18. THERE ARE NO GIVEAWAYS WITH LIFETIME VIP. ALL GIVEAWAYS WITH VIP IS ONLY LIMITED!
  19. Maybe you have 2 accounts? Great mind do think a like
  20. And dude. It looks like you dont even want anything on ViP section. Look at your posts, you have not posted any replies on ViP section
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines