Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. No Lifetime ViP are given on June. I am the only Member with the lifetime ViP here.
  2. If you resized the image won't the text will be expanded?
  3. for once I thought it restores, lucky thing you have said that before I tried removing my appstore too (I just wanna test)
  4. You all did start all over Since I am the one responsible restarting it again I can CHEAT! 200
  5. Guys!!! DiDA really lived on California I saw it on his profile on FB. He just removed it, Sorry @DiDA Dafuq?! China?!!?!!?
  6. Dude just use cydia impactor [Repo: http://apt.saurik.com/beta/cy-impactor/] It will restore everything you have, and your iOS version won't be updated to latest. Just use that Cydia Impactor and try. You can still jailbreak after that.
  7. he said "Appstore.DEB" not .app. Deb is different from app. and even if someone gave you there appstore.app wouldnt you have access to their accounts?
  8. Nice! How did you do this?!?!?! Just curious
  9. What is it for?? I does not know it.
  10. lets try again... Once upon a-time ( "a-time" is 1 word)
  11. Just a question. Did you got that from Google???
  12. What the fuk.I forgot to put "Colorful" I want awesome pictures. No offense dude it sucks.... Jk. But I wanna w8 for Micky
  13. Yo guys. I want a signature with the Greek Gods there: Zeus Poseidon Hades Demeter Ares Helios I want them to be in that pic. Reunite them as 1 pic and just add my name "Techarmor" with the "Gothic" font. @MickySoFine please.
  14. This is the first time I am gonna use someones hack 'til now.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines