Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. :o
  2. [success]This question has been answered and the topic is now locked. If you have any more questions, please make a new support topic. Thank you.[/success]
  3. Cydia Apps Bundle ID can usually be found in /var/stash/xxxxx/Applications/AppName.app/info.plist
  4. If you're Jailbroken, set permissions to 775 or 777 to the hacked files.
  5. 1. That's possible but why not just use the damn refresh button? 2. No. 3. Nope.
  6. You're in the wrong thread: http://iosgods.com/topic/1160-netflix-premium-accounts-for-free/
  7. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1274
  8. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1270
  9. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1268
  10. No Matter How Bad It Is Or How Bad It Gets, I’m Going To Make It!

  11. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1259
  12. Yes, it should. Did you try respringing or rebooting after you installed it? @@greenside
  13. :angry: It's the same person.
  14. Although @DeathFork is doing a great job, I don't think it's time yet.
  15. I'm moving this to Other Stuff section...
  16. What the hell are Android users going to do on an iOS forum?
  17. Heeeeeeeh? This is an iOS forum, right?
  18. Apple has pulled the 8.0.1 update back while they fix the bugs.
  19. There's nothing wrong with Google Drive... Just make sure you're pressing the correct button.
  20. I think the "Can buy without Currency" feature is about purchasing the in-game objects for free and not the actual in-app purchases. I could be wrong as I haven't tried it but maybe the author sees your post and replies.
  21. Hello, Unfortunately, only PayPal is accepted at this time. Maybe in the future we might add some more payment options.
  22. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1256
  23. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1254
  24. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1252
  25. PM the author about your request.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines