Jump to content

Brandun

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandun

  1. At first I thought it was because when I batch changed, I left the setting at l32, so I chamged to f32 and still nothing. any ideas as to why it's not working for me now? I got maybe three crate packs before it completely stopped working,
  2. It worked for me a few times, but now whenever I do the search and batch change it won't let me buy. It just says not enough gold. Any ideas?
  3. *bigger noob below*

  4. I was in safe mode all day yesterday and it was fine. This morning I restarted into normal and it's fine now. If it happens again I'll post my tweaks
  5. I don't have xcon or any iap tweaks
  6. I went to bed last night and everything was fine. This morning i noticed one of my chat apps not working (LINE) and just thought it was a problem with that app. I found out that none of my apps were working, and when I rebooted, only the first app I opwn will work. I haven't installed any tweaks or anything since it started.
  7. Welcome back. Best of luck in the future
  8. I'm a staff in spirit. Lol
  9. I think it's a good idea, although they're mostly vip right?
  10. Have you tried AppAddict? Im not sure what version it is, but whatever thing I have for premium works on it.
  11. Nice and clean. Great job Edit; although, it is a little big for a signature
  12. Lol I know it's meant to happen, but the music is too quiet for me and my girlfriend is too loud.Don't tell her I said that lol
  13. Does anyone know of a way I can raise the volume of the music from Spotify while I'm on a FaceTime call? Right now if I'm on a FaceTime call and listening to Spotify the volumes really low. Is there any way to raise it, without raising the call volume?
  14. That's what I thought. Hmm. Any other ideas?
  15. Mine did that then I dowmloaded it from a different repo lol
  16. I'm getting a "Sorry, cannot preserve Library" and cannot preserve documents with Slices
  17. Is it possible to have one of the duplicated apps from Social Duplicator use a different Game Center account than the original?
  18. Good luck everyone, I entered. If I end up winning ViP, switch my win to the iTunes card :whistle:
  19. I was thinking of some pink. It looks like pink really suits the style of design it is to me
  20. I don't really understand what you want. You just want it coloured?
  21. Got my first prize today, thanks again man
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines