Jump to content

Brandun

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandun

  1. Maybe. It depends on if I can make it work fluidly and clean Of course! I'm going to be making it animated anyway
  2. I'm appalled by the lack of boot logos for iPads. I decided I'm going to make a boot logo and want to make a Deadpool boot logo to match my respring logo. If anyone has ideas for one, post here. Preferably something with Deadpools sense of humour?
  3. The hack no longer works.
  4. I know. I downloaded it a few hours before they shut it down and when it shut off I thought it was something messed up on my iPad.
  5. HD Cinema no longer works. Read their Twitter. https://mobile.twitter.com/hdcinema4mobi
  6. Thanks a lot. new movies and tv shows.
  7. What he said. It may or may not working, depending on if the creators of the app just made it for devices above because your device doesn't have the required ram or features.
  8. Thanks a lot. you're the only person really to comment on it. I hid the dock on mine too and I don't put any icons in the dock. I was thinking of getting rid of the text that says "Exclusive Theme".
  9. Here you go http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x310/dontreadthisplz/iosgods2%20copy_zpslc1aayge.jpg It's only for iPad at the moment, but looks good in both portrait and landscape. @@DiDA
  10. The video was made while Apple was still signing
  11. How does this work if Apple isn't signing anything older than 8.1.3?
  12. That sounds right It's been a while
  13. It worked for me on iOS 7 I think didn't know he had iOS 8
  14. If that doesnt work, try the Cydia app "Backgrounder"
  15. I hated the miniclip version lol. Mostly because permaban
  16. Somebody needs to make a new hack. This is patched
  17. From what I read, an m3u8 file is a playlist. In that case, you would have to get each video separately. I'm not gonna go into detail for that though. People have used a program called "Format Factory" to do the convert to MP4. If you're trying to put them on an iOS device, just convert them and then add to iTunes library. There's no way (that I know of) to convert them from an iOS device
  18. Post edited again, shameless bump <3333
  19. Does this work on Car Town or Racing Rivals? (Server side games)
  20. First post edited, bump
  21. You can also set a gesture in Activator to reboot to safe mode. Mine is set as 5 finger pinch
  22. No Activator gestures for it, but a tweak from Cydia called "Pull to Dismiss" worked perfectly. Thanks again DiDa
  23. Tapping outside of the keypad doesn't work Edit: I think it's just this particular app. Any idea how I can change it to run the iPads full keyboard instead?
  24. Yes I kmow, but it's an iPhone only app I'm using on the iPad. It opens the keypad and not they full keyboard.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines