Jump to content

Brandun

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandun

  1. So, when I open ForzaTune 4, I enter in details for the car. I can't close the keypad in the app, and therefore can't press the "Get Tune" button on the bottom. Any help with this?
  2. That's exactly what I was thinking. They're the most attractive in my opinion. Long shadows?
  3. I was banned for using this
  4. Thank you for giving me an excuse to make a new one.
  5. So as some of you know, I'm planning on designing an iOSGods.com exclusive iOS theme. I've made several personal themes before, so I'd like to start doing publicly available ones. As of now I can tell you that the theme will probably only be available for iOS 8+, and that the theme will be available for all iDevices (iPhone, iTouch, and iPad). What I want from the users for now, is your ideas of YOUR ideal theme. What you guys think makes the perfect theme. After reading the replies and what you want, I will then start designing based on which ideas get the most feedback. I may make add-ons for things such as JellyLock or iWidgets, etc. I will edit this post in the future with news and my progress. Thanks. Edit; Okay, in 2 days I will just start making the theme using ideas already posted here. Since there's not many replies I'm guessing you guys don't care? Also, sometime tonight or tomorrow I will be showing a preview for the wallpaper background Edit 2; Wallpaper Test1 So. One of the most important parts of a good theme is a wallpaper. I just did up a rough one to show what type of style I'd personally go with. If many people don't like it, I'll change it. Also, if you like this one but think I should change something, POST HERE
  6. Brandun

    yay

    Isn't there that program that'll kick it out of a recovery loop? Don't know if that would work
  7. Brandun

    yay

    Soooo yes?
  8. Brandun

    yay

    Have you tried turning it off and back on?
  9. Klepto has the best looking one in my opinion. Nice job man
  10. I honestly don't like HYI
  11. What ones do you think are the best? I only use Sinful and Insanelyi
  12. Theres no jailbreak for iOS 8.1.3 yet. Your best bet is keeping an eye out on jailbreaking forums like this one because I'm sure it will be all over the place when one is released. Until then, good luck with no jailbreak
  13. i knew all this ): good for the noobs though, thanks
  14. No longer works. They've changed the car searches to Serverside from clientside when this hack was made
  15. She sure can
  16. I tried this one after having the problem where the game will freeze after trying to upgrade handlebars for the mission and it still freezes and when I restart the game, it starts over. Any ideas?
  17. No problem. I've used it quite a bit
  18. Yep haha. Any idea how much I'll have to do for the GFX rank?
  19. Okay, say I will pay for the server. How would I go about finding what files the main server uses for the game?
  20. How would I go about making a private server for a particular server sided game? I've looked for tutorials and stuff but haven't come up with anything. Would it be a waste of time attempting to do it? Would it be easier finding a way to hack the game specifically?
  21. Thanks a lot for the help
  22. Thanks, here's the link; http://s186.photobucket.com/user/dontreadthisplz/library/ Not sure if it'll work without being signed in but give it a shot
  23. Thanks a lot, safe mode worked, and after running it in safe mode it's working in regular mode now. And I found out that xModGames speed hack thing works on Car Town
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines