Jump to content

DONKEYxSAUSAGE

Senior Member
  • Posts

    749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DONKEYxSAUSAGE

  1. @Joka hahahahhaha my man! Loool
  2. @Joka should slap that unlimited ammo bruh hahaha Oh and the perks are all not unlocked too bro
  3. YO G! Good lookin’ out on the tutorial mang!
  4. POSTED LIKE A STOP SIGN WAITIN ON THESE NEW HACK/UPDATES ? YEEEE! 

  5. Lol I’ll just enjoy the other in game options hahaha thanks tho brotha lol
  6. @Joka My mans good lookin G. But the skills points kinda iffy mang.
  7. Aye my man..if u want the hack u gotta pay up like the rest of us ain’t no freeloadin’ off of me homie. Straight up

  8. FOOTBALL ?
  9. Joka my mans! Imma add u pimp
  10. I found iOS when I was on No Advertising Allowed! fuccin site is a bootleg version of this site ..they fuccin banned my ass cause I was recruiting people to this site ???
  11. This sh!t looks confusing as FUCC ! Hahaha imma just keep it pushin’ thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines