Jump to content

DONKEYxSAUSAGE

Senior Member
  • Posts

    749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DONKEYxSAUSAGE

  1. Nahs brotha more like a Madden Mobile hahaha NFL
  2. PIMPS PLAYAHS PIMPS N HOES! GOOD FRIDAY MANG! ?

  3. @Joka I believe the game just updated homie
  4. Ok bro I’m testing hat now lol Hahahaha ooohkay finally that sh!t works thanks bro for the intel
  5. @Joka yeah I tried doin it bro but still don’t work. I put the number in 999999 then enabled it and it didn’t do nothing. Am I suppose to enable it before the fight? sh!t I’m probably doin this shjt wrong lol. Anyhoe good work brotha man
  6. iosgods fucced up my marriage ????..good sh!t hahahaha
  7. Nice ..yeah PUBG is better..u should make features for PUBG first lol
  8. Hmmm SUM TING WONG
  9. @DiDA do I still have to tap with 3/4/5 fingers or is it like PUBG it automatically loads it? Thanks bro
  10. Yeah it’s a lot of work..I give it up to him tho
  11. Yeah but won’t work for Electra
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines