Jump to content

DONKEYxSAUSAGE

Senior Member
  • Posts

    749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DONKEYxSAUSAGE

  1. That’s why u gotta use the proxy anti-ban .. Could someone explain the “bullet curve” hack?
  2. sh!t works like a champ ..only problem is that it keeps crashing the game during gameplay sometimes. Good sh!t @DiDA
  3. Sweeet..but my question did u use both antiban on ?
  4. Brotha do we use both anti ban or did u keep the one on the menu off and used Walking Hell’s antiban?
  5. @DiDA ..CLOSE IT DOWN PIMP hahahahaha SHUT THIS b**** DOOOOOOOWN 👀👀🤣🤣🤣
  6. @Walking Hell aye brotha I’ve sent the fiddler file to my Filza and cannot open it. Am I doing this sh!t wrong my G lool thanks
  7. Still going strong 💪
  8. GEEEEZUUUUS works like a champ..played 20+ games no problem. great work @earbud
  9. @Walking Hell HEY BROTHA I TRIED CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD BUT GIVES ME A BLANK SCREEN.
  10. @DiDA 0.10.0 just released needs update
  11. For some reason it won’t work I pressed cancelled and it still didn’t download . I even got the tweak enabled localialstore
  12. @Joka *UPDATE* nevermind brotha my dumbass figured it out 🤣🤣🤣 good sh!t bro
  13. @Joka aye brotha I tapped the settings in-game and the only thing that works for the new hacks is just the auto win. But the new clothes and other new features don’t work.
  14. Quicc question @SeriousAsCancer What does AOE stand for? Like the Head AOE Shoot? Thanks
  15. @Laxus game keeps on crashing .using Data. I tried turning off data before opening app then turn it bacc on but then it crashes. Is there a fix for this brotha? Thanks pimp
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines