Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. https://iosgods.com/topic/39759-touch-vpn-unlimited-elite-subscription-hack-all-versions/
  2. https://iosgods.com/topic/39031-sing-karaoke-by-smule-all-versions/
  3. https://iosgods.com/topic/39031-sing-karaoke-by-smule-all-versions/
  4. https://iosgods.com/topic/39289-crunchyroll-watch-anime-drama-online-v302/
  5. https://iosgods.com/topic/38919-the-cw-watch-free-tv-shows-v2131365/
  6. https://iosgods.com/topic/37183-plex-premium-subscription-hack-v421-2/
  7. https://iosgods.com/topic/40262-betternet-vpn-premium-hack-all-versions-5/
  8. https://iosgods.com/topic/40262-betternet-vpn-premium-hack-all-versions-5/
  9. https://iosgods.com/topic/40262-betternet-vpn-premium-hack-all-versions-5/
  10. https://iosgods.com/topic/40262-betternet-vpn-premium-hack-all-versions-5/
  11. https://iosgods.com/topic/40262-betternet-vpn-premium-hack-all-versions-5/
  12. Wasn't really fun lol
  13. App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nekosan/id1148979232?mt=8 It's linked to Gamecenter 100%, so I can't do SAV for this game. So you can do it yourself Hack features: Get all Characters At Level 1 or so. [Hidden Content] Credits: @Amuyea (me) Feel free to donate or click this to support me! (Must log on Paypal in order for it to work)
  14. Delete app, install again but don't open and use iFunbox to transfer plist? Maybe it works
  15. I tried with my phone (JB) and it's fine. Are you testing on NJB or?
  16. What about the document files?
  17. What is this? And please provide proof
  18. Delete app and download it again. Don't open and replace the files? (Not the whole folder)
  19. It seems buggy tho
  20. Already posted here https://iosgods.com/topic/40304-how-to-play-pokemon-on-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-secret-3d-pokemon-game-in-app-store-no-jailbreak-download-it-before-it-gets-banned/
  21. Link is dead
  22. I don't have chromecast I have Apple TV and I will check later
  23. You need element advantages over them
  24. It doesn't renew
  25. Not in in both appstore. - Use this link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spirit-monster/id1165286136?mt=8 and it's same as this too https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokeland-legends/id1138244012?mt=8
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines