Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. What's problem?
  2. Sometimes the instruction vary among the apps. Because it can do better if app were deleted and install but don't open and put files
  3. I forgot to edit the title
  4. I already updated it
  5. Only available for NON-VIP subscription. https://iosgods.com/store/product/6-vip-non-jailbroken-vip-3-months/
  6. Honestly, you play the game and look for what you can hack.
  7. Maybe, I haven't tested
  8. I haven't tried it
  9. It doesn't say arm7 or arm64 in first picture.. So you load wrong file
  10. You guys are annoying to ask for update. I have life and University. Nobody made hack request yet so. Until that completed I will release.
  11. Updated for 3.1.3 version! Enjoy guys.
  12. We have VIP giveaway already. Giftcard maybe
  13. Thanks, they haven't changed anything in app so that's why it still working
  14. Hack still working
  15. Ok. I will check in bit
  16. It been a week than the usual of 2 weeks ;_;
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines