Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. What I'm saying. Try few at times to make sure that they worked as you expected. Maybe there is some function that may conflict with others
  2. Honest, I don't know. I think there are tutorial about it. Not at the moment
  3. Maybe you don't need all of it?
  4. Split the codes and test each few function or so
  5. And what was it?
  6. Locked upon author's request (Some problem with license system)
  7. Try now https://ghostbin.com/paste/tps7q
  8. Ok, let me fix it again
  9. Let me know if it worked or some errors
  10. That's why don't rely too much on the program. Missing many args https://ghostbin.com/paste/bt3wg
  11. For example %hook Blockhead -(bool) canFly { return TRUE; } %end %hook Blockhead -(void) sufferDamage:(float)arg1 isSimulation:(bool)arg2 recoil:(bool) { arg2 = TRUE; arg3 = TRUE; return %orig; } %end You can make it into 1 %hook Blockhead -(bool) canFly { return TRUE; } -(void) sufferDamage:(float)arg1 isSimulation:(bool)arg2 recoil:(bool) { arg2 = TRUE; arg3 = TRUE; return %orig; } %end
  12. I'm not that skillful yet. And I think that they are linked
  13. Proof?
  14. "Hacked more than 100 Apps & Games!" Buy you haven't met the requirement Global mods/admin can give award for 1 year active No, it doesn't rely on it. It's more like been here posting and stuff. Again, I can't award these 2 for some reason.
  15. Done, and you didn't meet the requirement of Online time. done 1,2,5 done. Global Mods and admin can check on 3 and 4 done No and check here for more information https://iosgods.com/jawards/
  16. It might be outdated
  17. It would be better if we get screenshot of the ida
  18. Is your device arm64? If you are using Gogwell's hack
  19. https://iosgods.com/topic/31376-urgent-rid-yourself-from-the-evil-of-xmodgames/page-1
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines