Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Here: http://iosgods.com/topic/659-tut-code-injection-with-patcher/
  2. It's something you have installed on Cydia. Maybe an outdated hack?
  3. Are you Jailbroken?
  4. Have you tried opening the app on Safe Mode?
  5. Don't mind Zahir, there will be no upcoming poll for Administrator rank.
  6. Finally! A smiley face! You've earned it!
  7. Update: Promoted @ to Cheater! :thumbsup:
  8. Good luck! Be sure to backup your Documents folder before applying this hack just in case you don't like it.
  9. Not which I know of. I don't play the game.
  10. I guess Gameloft has included a banning system even on Single Player games...
  11. Yeah, that's better.
  12. Just add an "l" after the URL so it makes it a large thumbnail: http://i.imgur.com/wvAZF0Nl.jpg
  13. You need to remove that giant signature picture...
  14. Lol you're lucky he isn't online.
  15. Don't! You remember what he did last time don't you? He doesn't play well with others. Lol
  16. I gave him a like because he deserves it.
  17. Good job my creation! I'm proud of you my son.
  18. Care to explain on which games it doesn't work?
  19. I used to watch them on Putlocker
  20. Rook

    Hey

    Well, that's how we all learned
  21. Rook

    Hey

    We have some on the tutorials section.
  22. Rook

    Hey

    Late introduction? Welcome!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines