Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. OMG stop bugging him. He doesn't like people.
  2. Nice one! Added +5 to the title
  3. I haven't got time to post every app that goes free lol
  4. Rook

    Funny Photos!

    So much for following the rules
  5. There are 2 Apple accounts which have mc Modern Combat 5 in them in VIP.
  6. Much Micromon topics Good job!
  7. I don't think you can do it on 3G.
  8. Awesome work! :thumbsup:
  9. Every game update makes a difference. As of now, no new updates..
  10. This is quite outdated. Don't be surprised if it doesn't
  11. Search on Tongbu or 25pp for it if you're not Jailbroken. But even if you do find it you cannot use the hack because it requires Jailbreak.
  12. Cracked IPA's aren't allowed.
  13. Is all this just to show a user on how to boot into Safe Mode?
  14. What's wrong with sendspace?
  15. Nice one! Keep it up! :thumbsup:
  16. You don't have to post it in ViP if you don't want to. Great job with the hack though! :thumbsup:
  17. Rook

    Changes!

    There are way more but I just didn't include them all.
  18. Hello Jellal! Welcome to iOSGods! We hope you enjoy your stay.
  19. That's possible. I've seen some plist files who hold the damage amount
  20. Nevermind, Good video!
  21. I think you misunderstood me
  22. I thought that was our emoticon Because you UPPERCASED IT ALL
  23. Okay, okay, Calm down..
  24. Read the rules. No more than 1 ad link allowed per link.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines