Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Like the one on the first post @
  2. Is it me because I don't see any difference from the first?
  3. Oh damyum! You even made the colors even gold-er But the gold glow doesn't really look like a glow It looks more like a white patch going over my name I'm annoying you, so you can not do anymore if you don't want to.
  4. I dunno how their banning system works. Maybe all you need to do is empty the Documents folder or maybe even change your UDID with UDIDFaker? But since your ban will be lifted in 6 days, I'd suggest waiting for the ban to be removed legally. Here's the other hacks for it. http://iosgods.com/topic/888-real-racing-3-v240-1/ http://iosgods.com/topic/1101-real-racing-3-v241-4-updated/
  5. @@Raggnar! There was a time when Raggnar had more posts than me. lol
  6. Errmm I suggest you delete the whole Documents folder you have right now and open the game. After your ban gets lifted on the 21st, do not use this hack anymore, use the other one which provides 999 currency every time you open the game. That is ban safe.
  7. Sent. Check your PM.
  8. According to that, you also get the ban lift date at the center of your popup right?
  9. Fixed. Nice one. :thumbsup:
  10. OH DAMN! Can you add that kind of glow to my siggy? I have the psd.
  11. Did you ask Bjorn before posting this?
  12. Rook

    Hi

    Lol. Nuff heard.
  13. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    605
  14. No, your going to have to use bridge or something like that to add it to your music library.
  15. Rook

    last post wins

    I did.
  16. I'll link this topic to my Tutorial.
  17. Rook

    last post wins

    No...
  18. Rook

    last post wins

    It's a game. Who ever posts last on this thread wins. So yeah. I'll just post last and lock it therefore I'd win lol
  19. Rook

    last post wins

    What?
  20. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    603
  21. The MusicJunkie app downloads music locally so you can play them on your iDevice.
  22. /var/mobile/Documents/
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines