Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. https://thepiratebay.vg/browse/302
  2. Maybe I could help also but I'm not banned.
  3. Welcome to iOSGods buddy!
  4. There's copyrights on Torrents?
  5. It got deleted for a reason. Prolly virus or fake.
  6. And Hay Day lol
  7. Hello Trizoid! Nice introduction you made about yourself. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here on iOSGods.
  8. There's an IDA for both Linux and Mac on their wesbite. https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/support/download_demo.shtml I'm not sure about a pro version of it though.
  9. Try Modern Combat 2
  10. Real Racing 3 as mentioned on the thread?
  11. iPad Mini 2: "Failed to start! Try again in 2 seconds."
  12. Try this website? http://www.time4tv.com/2012/01/live-sports-1.php It seems like it has lots of channels and lots and lots of ads lol.
  13. Awesome! Try logging in back to your Game Center and load your village.
  14. I guess you can give this a try now? http://iosgods.com/topic/5353-tutorial-how-to-reset-clash-of-clans-village/
  15. Have you tried reinstalling it? Logging out of Game Center?
  16. Try clash of clans in safe mode.
  17. I don't have any.
  18. You were the only reply to a topic which got leeched so stop playing the innocent game now.
  19. L33TPr0xY
  20. Have you seen this? http://iosgods.com/topic/782-tutorial-how-to-hack-using-charles-proxy/
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines