Jump to content

HeartBreakKid

Senior Member
  • Posts

    249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HeartBreakKid

  1. Sign out of your Apple ID and sign back in
  2. Thanks! Have been looking for this hack
  3. Great hack! Really simple but useful
  4. I am sorry but this isn't a method
  5. There is no such thing as enough Great job!
  6. follow my tutorial https://iosgods.com/topic/31059-how-to-hack-plants-vs-zombies-2-with-ibackupbot-no-jailbreak/page-1
  7. That used to work. Tell him to fix his computer or borrow someone else's
  8. you should at least make a proper reply
  9. Welcome! And hope you have a good stay here!
  10. I am quite sure it is the application folder
  11. then I am afraid you would have to use @castix 's method
  12. There is a tweak called Appcontrol not sure if it works now but it is still worth a try
  13. Depends whether you have a jailbreak or not
  14. True but just saying brute forcing in some countries can get you arrested
  15. I got it from the App Store lol
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines