Jump to content

Aspect

Senior Member
  • Posts

    288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aspect

  1. Why hide the features? Good job btw
  2. For a specific version or for any?
  3. Delete avast, the program itself is a problem. Here are a few anti-virus/RAT program I highly recommend: ESET NOD32 MalwareBytes
  4. I got my jailbreak running and snapchat (official, no third party application) runnig without any issues. What I did was to remove the app, delete Snap+ (my tweak) then I removed the jailbreak and installed it again (Semi-Jailbreak v9.3.3) I mean I'd rather take a working snapchat without any addons than being without it
  5. Do you get a "Could no connect" error when you try to log in?
  6. Take your time, I would much rather have a stable update than one that bugs
  7. They might've put your account on cooldown as well. I don't use Phantom but a friend of mine was suspended for 24 hours before he could log in again. Try to make a new account and see if you can get on that one.
  8. Sweet! I'd highly recommend adding a warning stating that the possibility of getting banned using this is rather high. Not that the hack itself has anything to do with the ban but the app itself. Thanks a lot for the hack tho
  9. I'd highly recommend Boku no Pico, a quality story following a young man and his amazing bound with his brother.
  10. Will there be an update for 9.X.X users?
  11. There are a few post claiming it's an error with niantic cause there are quiet a few that has recieved the same error without using any sort of third party program or fake mail. I'm very sceptical about this myself but we can only hope.
  12. That's true but the chances that they won't notice that you've used a bot is close 0
  13. I wonder what way they are banning now. If it a account ban and it's absolute (perm ban) there probably is no way to get your account back
  14. At least put credits in...-
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines