Jump to content

Aspect

Senior Member
  • Posts

    288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aspect

  1. Good job! Edit: The binary is still very unstable and crash the game during boot up. Waiting for fix
  2. This was posted some days ago /: Link <--
  3. I'll try it out myself, if I can find any issues or ways around your problem I'll send you a message asap Edit: Either they've changed the item codes or patched the way to edit them. Either way - every time I try to change gun the inventory gets restored. However my rank, achievements & EXP rank stays. ------------------------------------------- Also the problem with your save is most likely that the game doesn't accept other saves or edits anymore. Before all this you could save and share your save, I know there is one on iOSGods. If you don't solve this but still want to continue playing use Game Center to save your game progress.
  4. ugh clickbait Also TaiG & Pangu will probably wait for 9.3 before releasing a jailbreak. They did the same on iOS 7 & 8.
  5. Haven't cringed this much in a while lmfao
  6. It still works like a charm!
  7. Everything that isnt PVP (Battle against other online players) is Offline mode
  8. It's not a hack to begin with. Stop being a douche man... Everyone can't know eveything
  9. The game has was updated today, could you please update the hack as well? Thanks!
  10. Thank you for all the time and effort you put in to this thread. It really shows how much you care about this! Gives everyone a great impression on your dedication on this site as well which will for sure help you out in the long run! Big thanks for your work!!
  11. What would clear up all the "errors" everyone is having with this is by making a video showing exactly how its done. Its not hard to do nor will it cause anyone any problem. Upload it to youtube but only so people with the link can watch it. (add a watermark otherwise). Would make this a 100% complete thread! Thanks for reading~~
  12. Could it be possible for you to do a video tutorial? I've tried 5 times but it only resets my game /:
  13. Yeah I got it already which is why I'm a big question mark at this point, thanks for the tip thought
  14. I got the same problem myself. However the mod menu isn't showing up on my iPad.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines