Jump to content

Aspect

Senior Member
  • Posts

    288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aspect

  1. I've been playing around with the hack and it seems to be the max cap character box option which makes my game corrupt. Could someone else try and see if the option messes up your game if you go over your cap using the hack? Thanks!
  2. Which iOS are you using? Might be 9.3.3 specificly or that I've got other tweaks that doesn't work with your hack.
  3. The problem isn't that the app force closes but that I get an error which needs a repair every other time i boot it up.
  4. What options do you use in the hack? I'm speculating that it's the max cap char box that makes my game fall into an error.
  5. It doesn't matter how many times I try, the game needs a repair in the game files which you can't bypass. With that being said; I can't run the hack while the game files stay as they are intended to. When you toggle off the cheats the game boots up perfectly so I'm assuming there's an error for 9.3.3 and above.
  6. I'm running 9.3.3, iP6s. Anyone else getting this error message? Information: I'm using Auto-Win and Max Cap Char Box. The hack works flawlessly a couple of times but around the 5th time you try to boot up the game you get the error message above. I've also tried to toggle off the cheats and reboot th game with no success. @Amuyea @xiaov
  7. Sign into uPlay instead. Does the app crash if you try to boot it up without any settings on? (Debug menu & infinite resources)
  8. That might've been the cause then, the option was on but I did transfere resources over earlier. Thank you!
  9. No worries, nice to see that you care
  10. They do, here's a screenshot of it: Picture1 <--- Showing the resources Picture2 <--- Error code
  11. It seems that the max cap of 5000 resources is still on PC, I'm testing right now.
  12. When I've installed the hack the game auto-crashes once booted. I'm running on 9.3.3 with noSub.
  13. Use a binary hack from the Cydia Substrate section if that's all you're after. Heres is the link to the hack: LINK
  14. It's still causing some issues in-game, what options do you have toggled on the hack?
  15. You don't need to re-install the game, delete the binary and install the update files in-game by booting up the game.
  16. I honestly don't know, it might be that I'm on iOS 9.3.3^.Other than that only thing I could possibly think of is if any offset corrupts the original binary. I'll try to re-install the game and see if it's a specific option that triggers it. Would it be possible to make a poll asking what iOS the people who crash are running?
  17. My game files corrupted just now, been using Auto-Win and No Max Cap Box. iPhone 6S, iOS9.3.3
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines