Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. Las reglas del sitio requiere que todo esté en inglés por favor. He's requesting a dominations hack. Already told him that it must be in English too
  2. Haha let's hope that works
  3. Have you tried opening it?
  4. @eyeambee welcome!! Quick tip: read shoutbox rules
  5. Unnecessary? For reals? Wow
  6. @@TestingHacks 2.1.7 is out
  7. Yeah pretty much. They started doing the bans after the latest update
  8. If you start facing 900 trophy enemies, then you're "banned"
  9. The auto win feature for DBZ Dokkan battle doesn't seem to work for me. When I turn it on I keep getting an error saying invalid client. I've ignored it for a long time since I didn't really need it but I could always use it to finish battles quicker! Just wondering if it's my device or what? Thanks for the help!
  10. Learn to code? As in secret agent codes!?!
  11. @ I know another way to get unlimited gold and I think it's a bit faster too
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines