Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. Manga rock and manga reader. On manga reader they have more manga that isn't in manga rock
  2. @@Ianouar3G Still not working iPhone 6s iOS 9.3.3
  3. Not working iOS 9.3.3 iPhone 6s @@Ianouar3G
  4. Both look sick when you invert colors
  5. Haha nah pretty sure they'd find me then kick my ass xP
  6. Or maybe I'll do the scamming!!!
  7. Then I'll sell my Pokemon account on eBay for $3000
  8. Nice!! Can't believe I haven't seen this post ????
  9. I like the cheats that are on right now but maybe you can make it so it's less noticeable, so I won't get banned so quick lol
  10. Can anyone confirm if this works with app version 1.1.0?
  11. For example if I have 3 eevees. I can get all 3 eeveelutions.Now let's say I have 6 eevees, I can only use 3 eevees to get the eeveelutions and the other 3 won't work. They will just evolve depending on your location.
  12. Yeah that's what I did to get all 3Only works once though
  13. It's more of a DIY cheat xP@@DiDA If it's in the wrong location could you please move it? Cause I don't know how
  14. Doing this can get you jolteon, flareon, and vaporeon. But this only works once per eevee. To choose the eeveelution you must rename your eevee to one of these 3 Rainer= Vaporeon Pyro= Flareon Sparky= Jolteon Credits go to this guy
  15. Dodging has proven effective for me. I look for the pattern of when the opponent Pokemon attacks and how many hits I can get in before getting attacked. For example my Pokemon can get 2 hits before getting hit so I tap twice then quickly dodge and repeat Also a new tip for finding a lot of pokestops is to visit a cemetery. I know it sounds weird but that's where I have found a lot of pokestops.
  16. I can now confirm that smaller is better not the other way around! If the pokeball hits inside the big circle you get nice and 10 exp. If pokeball hits inside medium circle you get great and 50 exp. And lastly if your pokeball hits inside a small circle you get excellent and 100 exp!!! Another tip is you can do curve balls by spinning the pokeball around then throwing it. Supposedly it increases catch rate. Can't really confirm this though.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines