Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. My grandma
  2. My mom
  3. Parents room
  4. Woke up
  5. This is why people like you
  6. 1 DiDA? I recommend this http://pcpartpicker.com/b/qvtJ7P#partlist
  7. @@ZahirSher Auto win doesn't work for me. I get an error message saying invalid client when I turn it on. Everything else works though
  8. @@Ianouar3G Not working iOS 9.3.3
  9. @@castix Will you create a new post or just update the one you already have?
  10. @@DiDA I'm getting an error message saying That I'm not using the official hack @@voxGeminus
  11. Just tried it again. Still not working. maybe it's not compatible with my phone
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines