Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. There is only one way without reset connect it to your computer u have already synced to then Backup full and then restore backup I'm sorry it will update ur phone I'm pretty sure it will otherwise Cool lol and the other method restore without backup any pc I'll lose all data Welcome these are the only 2 methods there is no bypass sorry 90% sure u have already lost ur jailbreak
  2. Yea Thanks To The Top With You
  3. Get Netflix Gimme I want account Can I GG 2 I'll upvote your comment also
  4. The anime is better
  5. This makes it much easier for me at least no jailbreak so I can't change icons
  6. Lol try older version just log in then update it
  7. Ok so I have this what am I supposed to do can I edit it to something it's smali Trying to mod level
  8. There is an easier way man And u forgot to hide it Edited
  9. Lol GG this game is famous BTW ik a mod for this no need to change date unlimited energy
  10. Fk that I don't want to type half an hour again when it's already typed and copy paste on phone nahhhhh
  11. No one is gonna check that in general and ur giving out VIP cheat
  12. I probably know what u did but here's an Upvote
  13. Mega Mod + 16 Works Same just use iGameGem instead of GameGuardian
  14. Lol my last 3 Posts Mega Mods And Thanks
  15. Root Required Features God Mode Infinite Mana Unlimited Gold Unlimited Gems Infinite HealthPotions Infinite ManaPotions Any Amount Health Any Amount Mana 2Billion Defense ( Take 1 Damage From Bosses Even) Customs Min & Max Damage ( One Hit Kill) Level Up after 1 exp Set what level you want Unlimited Skill Points Unlimited Spell Points Unlimited Angel Spawn (only one at a time but can be used infinite times) Unlimited Score in Arena [Hidden Content] GL Enjoy! Comment Below For Help
  16. Aha cool too bad I only do on android
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines