Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. ? if ur telling me that
  2. Hack them
  3. Did u read specs Its the copy of a ssd A lot but not all Tried Mac its shit if something is damage GG u need new Laptop
  4. You can't run anything and most softwares were made for windows originally then converted for Mac also Did u read specs
  5. Mac spec op(shit) only thing making it work is a SSD
  6. Like I said nothing is compatible with Mac and anyways u can run everything on PC u can even run Mac OS on windows lol
  7. That's actually literally for Mac
  8. And No brain
  9. less users haha said it urself cuz it sucks no one wants it only noobs
  10. Lol only because mac is incompatible with everything even viruses
  11. It says deb already tried Host file location
  12. Nah only iosgods doesn't work on it
  13. GL man I have to sleep
  14. Np I consider it RolePlay lol
  15. lol it's downloading
  16. Yes I'd and password message me
  17. U don't belong here
  18. m cuz ads Download teamviewer I'll do this https://www.teamviewer.com/en/ Go here download and install it then tell private message me here your ID and pass of teamviewer you will see it once u install and open teamviewer
  19. U download hack on ur pc ?
  20. Lets RolePlay anything Lets do this
  21. Google download ifunbox http://dl.i-funbox.com/
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines