Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. U use iosgods on mac ? Anyways windows is better then Mac OS
  2. Bich I said currency was different Haha couple of good games max can't even run mine sweeper
  3. What .. just use cydia impactor or ifunbox
  4. Lol my first comment I guess but who cares I'm only 7 days member
  5. cheap my ass mac is shit 4-5k for shit when u can make super gmaing pc for 6-7k this was in AED so divide by 3 for US $ currency
  6. Mac is for noobs
  7. why cant he use his face
  8. anyways its stupid to buy locked there is no way to unlock it i had my brother game me his iphone it had the activation lock i tried everything then he told me password otherwise it doesnt unlock either there are soem websites and u dont know if they are scam or real which take money to fix so not really worth it
  9. activated lock GG stolen ?
  10. Need suggestions where i can donwload apk files revdl was good now its just broken and ads every click need some reccomendations
  11. So u can give rep also cuz u can
  12. There is Google Drive ShoeBox MediaFire Microsoft One Drive 1&1 try which works otherwise I'll just upload to media fire and u can download it from there online
  13. Try any other app For online storage
  14. Need more Ram and Use SSD for windows and HDD for storage Get 16 Gb ram set 8 GB for windows PC Basic use and other 8 GB for gaming and stuff
  15. That's the only way I guess
  16. How do I know I can achieve a reward I don't know how many mods or other topics I have done is there no way to check and how am I supposed to count there is like 100 topics in a section .. yes I tried to look for a way before making this topic Award *
  17. Did u install that bypass deb file
  18. Who won Anyways
  19. Btw u deleted the wrong file
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines