Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. Np and 10.3.1 jailbreak releasing soon even if u mess it up haha
  2. Save SHSH2 file that's what he's asking He is Askign what to do to downgrade after upgrade ... just save SHSH2 file then u can downgrade back to 8.3 anybtime I didn't even read this but try this https://www.google.ae/amp/www.iphonehacks.com/2016/12/auto-tsschecker-easier-method-save-shsh2-blobs.html/amp
  3. I have been exploring jailbreak since I don't have 10.2.0 and some rumours are spread pangu might release jailbreak for 10.3.1 supporting iPhone 7 in few days or next week this sounds legit to me I read this in few sites pangu Chinese hackers etc..
  4. Nice apkpure and aptoide no more ads and easy downloads Thanks!
  5. Does it work online
  6. Did u install it ?
  7. I made it this time also fixed it no one gave him a working solution tried everything It's fixed now and I made this forum using teamviewer
  8. Go to xxxios10xxx Lol wait a bit someone familiar with this will answer soon
  9. @DiDA you can close this now it's finally fixed the deb files and stuff didn't work @Cretzu Enjoy! Man
  10. Lol admin Dida doesn't reply
  11. Ports ? He can play league of full graphics
  12. When your a true gamer you need to know everything about your pc
  13. I have shittier laptop but I still play gta v on it THo I have gaming PC I can play It max
  14. Just saw ur Acer Aspire V3571G lol it's like 2.7 can be turbo boosted to 3.7 just GTA won't run smooth thx to graphics card
  15. The graphics card won't even make it to minimum requirement for GTA V if ur CPU is good u can force it to run might be laggy on minimum graphics
  16. And what do u mean CPU i7 there is like 20 different i7 how many cores and How Much ghZ
  17. Get a SSD anything will run smoothly You can do caddy SSD remove CD Rom who needs that then add SSD and install windows on it and like ur favorite game other games and garbage keep it in the 1TB your laptop will start in seconds also
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines