Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. I'll Dropbox link usual
  2. Aha cool thanks
  3. I can access the smali files from the phone and edit them and make new apk
  4. I finally found a way to mod apk files from phone no need for Pc and it's way easier without needing to extracting and archive all that soon I'll mod many games
  5. whatever i dont want mod anymroe i cant mod one simple game
  6. yea i wanted to do it without pc i gues i have no chocie but to use laptop THX THO lol yes rookie *
  7. Ok np I'll just do it full myself thx
  8. Is lucky Patcher allowed ? It's the same if I edit it or lucky Patcher does it . It's just faster with LP I'm doing APK edits from phone no pc
  9. I want to get the novice modder rank do can I just make DIY cheats I suck at editing an APk tried 2-3 idk what's wrong with them they work on my phone then can't install on other devices so can I just stick to making DIY for the rank ?
  10. Lol You Software version check from Settings>About
  11. Free IAP no ads and probably unlimited hints [Hidden Content] for help comment below
  12. Unlimited Life and Coins for upgrading house [Hidden Content] Enjoy!! For any help comment below
  13. This is funny But also Sad even I don't have jailbreak QQ whyyyyyy just one version fk apple why can't we downgrade
  14. GG even the real websites do scam ?
  15. The cydia on zjailbreak is useless ? It doesn't do anything ?
  16. Nooooooo I wanted to change it Black QQ invisible name
  17. I have downloaded this I have 10.2.1 does this make my phone jailbreak ? Like partial or do I have to download cydia it requires donation does anyone have account pls I need jailbreak even if it is partial QQ someone has freemium ? Or any way to jailbreak 10.2.1 even if it's unstable I saw online it's possible but unstable found it on pangu 10.2.1 but that requires developer only any help I really need jailbreak also does zjailbreak cydia really make my iPhone jail broken I might donate to get it anyone has account i am not even sure if it will work so don't want to donate
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines