Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. No Root Required Unlimited Rewards Which Include Lots Of Gold Lots Of Cool Items A Bit Of ZombieBucks [Hidden Content] GL Enjoy! Comment For Help
  2. No Jailbreak Cheat Unlimited Gold ( Sort Of ) Free Zombie Bucks ( Slow But Better than nothing ) Unlimited Rewards (Many Cool Items) [Hidden Content] Well GG this is a very simple Cheat For Jailbroken or non jailbroken GL Enjoy! Comment For Help
  3. Smart guy LOL What's a cc
  4. Get a profile picture
  5. Jailbreak Required Building give money rapidly There is No need for tap for money Unlimited Daily Rewards [Hidden Content] Enjoy! Good Luck! Comment Below For Help
  6. Root Required Unlimited Score Unlimited Gold Google Achievements [Hidden Content] Enjoy ! Comment Below For Help
  7. I would be Advanced VIP then
  8. Dubai
  9. It's normally 43 C where I live so we always in AC
  10. U used DIY GG and found only one cheat
  11. Yup same problem I mean same problem but don't have solution
  12. Do you get 2 achievements if u the achievements says like 300 posts or rep for some award and then it says if 500 rep or posts for u get award so if the person has posts or rep whatever more than 500 u get both of the awards for 300 and 500 or just 500 do u get to keep the first one as well lol or does it just upgrade does it count as 2 ?
  13. I want to upload status just to my followers lol not public 

  14. The only help u will get is android htutorial section I would but I am busy I got exams and tomorrow chemistry ugh
  15. Thanks for helping atleast tried How to do that
  16. Wait it's fixed I deleted that Keyboard+ and then it showed up in keyboards Idk what was the problem it wasn't showing up now it's there ?????
  17. Sadly mine is not even there
  18. I have done it already I can't find emoji keyboard but I'll check again wait
  19. Haha maybe btw 4,555 posts soon 4,567 then do a celebration give away VIP permanent lol
  20. It changed to different language still no emoji section Changes *
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines