Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. Did u read specs Its the copy of a ssd A lot but not all Tried Mac its shit if something is damage GG u need new Laptop
  2. You can't run anything and most softwares were made for windows originally then converted for Mac also Did u read specs
  3. Mac spec op(shit) only thing making it work is a SSD
  4. Like I said nothing is compatible with Mac and anyways u can run everything on PC u can even run Mac OS on windows lol
  5. That's actually literally for Mac
  6. And No brain
  7. less users haha said it urself cuz it sucks no one wants it only noobs
  8. Lol only because mac is incompatible with everything even viruses
  9. It says deb already tried Host file location
  10. Nah only iosgods doesn't work on it
  11. GL man I have to sleep
  12. Np I consider it RolePlay lol
  13. lol it's downloading
  14. Yes I'd and password message me
  15. U don't belong here
  16. m cuz ads Download teamviewer I'll do this https://www.teamviewer.com/en/ Go here download and install it then tell private message me here your ID and pass of teamviewer you will see it once u install and open teamviewer
  17. U download hack on ur pc ?
  18. Lets RolePlay anything Lets do this
  19. Google download ifunbox http://dl.i-funbox.com/
  20. Can't give more then one UP tho here u go
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines