-
Posts
161 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jax2120
-
@Zimon I see you've made a lot of VPN Hacks, which app do you think is the best?
-
Mod Menu Hack SUP Multiplayer Racing v1.3.1 [Game Breaking Cheats +3]
Jax2120 replied to sn0wqt's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Might as well add unlimited diamonds as it can be done with iGameGuardian via Joka's DIY. -
A hack that worked for me on this game was going back to a later version, much later version and using LocaliAPStore or other such tweak to buy currency then updating to the current. I don't remember the version I used however, 9.4.1 maybe?
-
Help/Support Charging but didn't show in itunes
Jax2120 replied to somasa1's topic in Help & Support
@somasa1 Did you do this? If it does connect to iFunbox or other softwares like iExplorer then we know it's a problem with iTunes and can help better to resolve the issue. -
iAP26 is also easier to use in my opinion. In my experience with iAPCrazy it doesn't work as well as other iap related tweaks. Unless the others don't work I would advise to use the ones suggested by i0s_tweak3r
-
Help/Support Why can I not reply to any topics?
Jax2120 replied to NoJTAGJustUSB's topic in Help & Support
Says joined May 11th on your profile. Can you give more details on your problem? -
Minecraft PE is now 1.1.3. So this won't work anymore. Either downgrade and try again using App Admin from Cydia or post a request for an updated hack here: https://iosgods.com/forum/19-hack-requests/
-
*Bookmarked for later.
-
Tutorial [Tutorial] Get Moviebox++ 3.7.1 iOS 9/10/11 [NO JB]
Jax2120 replied to TheArmKing's topic in Tutorials
Is this better than using online webpage streaming? -
Wasn't sure exactly where to put this. I have iOS 10.1.1 and jailbreak it with yalu102. Usually I use Cydia Impactor to put it on my phone but I am on vacation and the 7 day period it's signed for expired. I don't have a computer with me and all the sites for Yalu from safari that I know (such as zerostore and pyger) are blocked by apple. Anyone know a way to jailbreak my phone without a computer?
-
Fuuuuuuttuuuurrrreee!!
-
DIY Hack Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium [All Versions] Unlimited Resources
Jax2120 replied to Jax2120's topic in DIY Cheats
Unlimted Pearls -
Note there is an easier method. Install Apps Manager, wipe the data from dawn of titans. Still need to log out of Game Center.
-
DIY Hack SUP Multiplayer Racing v1.2.8 +5++ [Unlimited Gold/Gems + More!]
Jax2120 replied to Joka's topic in DIY Cheats
@Joka Found out today you can change the Evo Token amount by searching amount spending then searching again and editing to what you want it to be. Might cause the game to crash but when you open it again the amount has changed. -
DIY Hack Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium [All Versions] Unlimited Resources
Jax2120 replied to Jax2120's topic in DIY Cheats
v1.4.3 Compatible -
I recommend using iGameGuardian or GameGem instead of GamePlayer as they are easier to use. Both have a modify all option.
-
Use Filza and copy the game files here /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application . This is assuming the game stores its saves on the device. Then delete and reinstall the game and replace the files.
-
You can install an ipa using Cydia Impactor. http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/ As far as the iTunes goes it sounds like a problem with the Macs because I've never had this issue with my PC.
-
Thanks for the tip about editing the image. They said iTunes so that means recovery mode.
-
Why did Sussie fall of the swing? Because she didn't have any arms. Why didn't Sussie get up? Because she didn't have any legs. Knock Knock Who's there? Not Sussie
-
Is it the iTunes logo: or the silver apple: iTunes logo means it is stuck in recovery mode and you need to download a software (I can't remember the name of) to pull it out of recovery mode. If the silver apple icon, not sure how to proceed.
-
Certain versions of Yalu have issues where it successfully jailbreaks 50% of the time. You just have to try until it succeeds. I had this issue a month or so ago.