Jump to content

Grizzly

Senior Member
  • Posts

    210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grizzly

  1. Yep yepI believe you are a scammer how type scammer? I dont know how
  2. I think you will just post a pic of a public lvl 100 acc lol
  3. He probably will never answer just call me detective G
  4. sounds sketchy and your first post is that? i think you just try to scam accounts also really weird the post got instant thanked by a 1day old acc (0 posts) ? maybe second account?
  5. its been over 1 day since my sb ban

  6. When is my shoutbox ban finally over :/

  7. rip my troll didn't work

    1. Samollthecamel

      Samollthecamel

      Thought you weren't coming on till unbanned

    2. TheArmKing
  8. I am gonna be off until I am sb banned, bye :(

    1. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      rest in piece grizzly xxxx-2017

    2. Juku

      Juku

      Chill bro its 24 hrs not 24 days

    3. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      I am still gonna f***ing kill myself

    4. Samollthecamel

      Samollthecamel

      24 hours is 24 years

    5. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      you know what I am sayin

  9. how long am i banned

    1. Show previous comments  16 more
    2. Lord Alucard

      Lord Alucard

      I didn't actually, not this time anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    3. Grizzly

      Grizzly

       

      I said mod and I know he is a sb mod

    4. gone123

      gone123

      you're so confusing tho :/

    5. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      I am gonna be off now so don't annoy me

    6. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      Wtf is going on

  10. or just illegaly download them like you who cracks accounts illegaly
  11. f**k

    1. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      rest in peperoni

    2. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      i will troll people on twitter now

    3. Juku
  12. I mean isn't the controlling hard?
  13. How do you play it on Mac? Isn't that complicated
  14. Finding your Profile is really easy haha let me guess you are logged in with facebook And your first name starts with J there are only 2 low levels over 100m
  15. i am 50m rn maybe we played vs alredy
  16. I hope unlocks quests still works lol
  17. You bought the wrong package You need to pay 20 more $
  18. ban grizzlx he named me grizly

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines