Jump to content

Grizzly

Senior Member
  • Posts

    210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grizzly

  1. the acc is cracked and has security questions NOTE: If you win use it at your own risk! To enter you need to reply with "I am triggered over your Avatar @Grizzly" ends in 4 hours as no one f*****g enters this s**t i will just end it now Users who followed the rules and are in the Giveaway: 1. TheArmKing 2. -Curry- the winner is 1 TheArmKing congrats
  2. really nice giveaway
  3. Roses are red Violets are blue You are downloading Pangu raindrop droptop Just download with a haha
  4. You are probably blocked because of fraudulent activity
  5. really?not like i was jokinf
  6. What is thatI never heard of a app called c and why does it have a ++ versions
  7. the bot does not work
  8. Bot Search on google Pørn
  9. i am banned for 2 days but it is alredy 50+ hours lel might someone did realise my wish that i could be lifetime banned?
  10. oops you told your secret leaked
  11. see you did it again get outta here you do it yourself you just wanna get me out so you can win
  12. why? you also quote me and reply you even have here more post lmao
  13. "THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN COMMENT! JUST DONT SPAM! " lets have a shoutbox remake here
  14. i am opening a chat now here no its 100% rigged i wont win
  15. I got 8 saturday and 10 sunday to trade
  16. Happy Birthday Dida

  17. this cant be true. I AM AGAIN BANNED????

    1. Show previous comments  12 more
    2. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      I was all the time waiting for his message

    3. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      I now request to be banned from the shoutbox 4ever

    4. ProNab

      ProNab

      maybe some patience would have been nice

    5. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      I waited 15+ minutea

    6. Joka
  18. I know i will be regretting this but i will send you a acc
  19. lmao did you already receive 80 pms?
  20. what a great prooflevel 56 57k credits you have unlocked all camos for the sniper congrats
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines