Jump to content

Auime

Senior Member
  • Posts

    505
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Auime

  1. I’m f***in love you 

     

    Your awesome/legend

     

     

    You made the roblox hack ?

    1. 0xygen

      0xygen

      plls telll me im legend too

  2. Auime

    your a Legend too

  3. People here are getting ban that’s funny af tbh
  4. Bc 11.3.1 Jb Suk
  5. I been playin since I like little since I had a sh!tty Nintendo Ds 2 and omg that thing runs slow af and my favorite one is sun/moon bc u know it’s gay
  6. 152 Pick me Or I take your cookie
  7. MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines