Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. What's the config?
  2. damn I feel ya. I had a bad computer for a long time but finally could afford a nice rig to work with vfx, cgi stuff, doing a Game Design & Animation Major I do love PS and AI. Do you have a pc at all?
  3. Don't be sad Pasta What's wrong?
  4. @@Battousai Well it didn't work in here, while installing i get this: and in the settings is all empty there is no options:
  5. Don't apologize. I will try hold on. Sorry for earlier I couldn't test because I got a bug in my account and couldn't talk in the shoutbox.
  6. Awesome Update, now we just need the link ! Thank you guys @@Battousai, @@DiDA It didn't work at all the hack. weird. In the link still saying that is the version 1.0.0
  7. @@Battousai I think you didn't change the download link.
  8. You want to download music or an app to listen to music, like: Spotify, Pandora, JB Hi-Fi? You won't find anything that let you download music for free cause of copyrights. Your best option is to use Spotify, I like it because you can create playlists, listen to radio or the musics that you want.
  9. @@Battousai Can you update the hack for the last version 1.2.0? thank you
  10. Yeah, Well this one is awesome! Eww Hell Yeah
  11. Blizzard's new game is [Hidden Content] It took a lot of effort to organize this topic and put it all together, please take 0.5 sec of your time and click the Thanks Button & Heart it if you like. Thank you
  12. Anyone plays Destiny?
  13. LocalIPAStore
  14. Not making fun but your username is pasta so i mean you can be my friend
  15. You can be my pasta!
  16. Well if you are like me and love playing WWE Immortals but when trying to assign a gear card to any character the game crashes, I discovered the problem and decided to share with you. You probably used some hack downloaded from iOSGods. Click Thanks and Heart and follow the steps below: [Hidden Content] Credits: Me Fred22
  17. That's isn't what I need. You ever played any of this games? They have gear cards that you assign to a character they give you special advantages like life steal, damage boost... My question is how can I add the gear cards that I don't have yet to my account? Like changing the Gear Card ID of an item to the Item that I want. Thank you
  18. Why do I need to thin the binary? Do I need to thin the binary before open it in IDA? Thank you
  19. It´s ok thanks. That one is easy with gamegem. I think I´m gonna have to use IDA to find the strings or ID, not sure if the ID is numbers or letters and numbers.
  20. No, I mean. I want to learn how to do that
  21. WOW that sounds awesome! I´m sure it´s going to help me a lot later on. When i finally learn to hack like a PRO Good Job guys ! Keep it up!!
  22. Hello guys so there is this game, it´s like Injustice god among us. I want to get some new items that I don´t have yet. I would like to know how can I get this items let´s say I change an shitty item that I have for a new item OP. I saw someone saying that to do that you have to find the item ID. I have no idea how to find the ID of the item or add an item that I don´t have. So if someone can help me out with that would be good I would love to learn some new stuff. This sounds like fun. Thank you
  23. Hey guys. So when I open iGameGuardian it says Initialization Failed Please contact the developer for help, Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines