Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. @@-Curry- Thank you my love
  2. I would love to! But I can't sorry.
  3. @@-Curry- Does it still work for the new version? I tried installing it before but then my phone didn't open the settings and when I respring the phone it got stuck in the apple logo so I had to remove the hack in safe mode.
  4. Tomorrow I will fix a PC , maybe I can try it out with charles if I have time. No promises
  5. sadly I don't have a computer right now or I would test it. Only january when I get back home that I will have my sexy rig for myself.
  6. I thing Charles is your best shot. Look up on youtube how to use Charles. or try the iOS version, maybe it's easier to hack if it isn't serverside.
  7. probably PC because he used Cheat Engine.
  8. Which game? Is that the currency for the whole site? If it is , then it's probably server side. You can try using Charles Web Debugging Proxy to change the requests, I would try to hack the game instead of the general currency that is selled on the website.
  9. + Skype call?
  10. NA, I'm in Brazil but I live in U.S.
  11. How will I found out if is better then League of Legends or good like it if you don't give me an acc? It can be for a Week just to try it
  12. HoC?
  13. He already knows about this problem and he will fix it as soon as possible. For now best thing you do is disable it and wait till @@shmoo release a fix for it.
  14. Brand Apple, iPhone 6+, The camera it's pretty good too. Now I'm waiting for the iPhone 7. My phone it's pretty good and never bended ty god. You know what I love more about my iPhone? JB
  15. @@shmoo Hey there is a bug in this hack, can you fix it? The value that you put for unlimited ammo is affecting the scope zoom value. So it zooms way too much.
  16. Welcome to Paradise!
  17. @@Ianouar3G Hey man the Hack 0.2.2 it's old right? Doesn't work on my phone. (The 0.2.10 works fine) Can you fix the topic a little bit, thank you Good job!
  18. Nop. got to work on mine too The version 0.2.10 is for the 0.2.10 Version of the Game. The v0.2..2 is for the old version of the game if you didn't updated it to the newest version.
  19. Did you download which files the one with 0210 in the file name or 022?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines